- 1 pkg. spice cake (pudding included)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 C. cooking oil (or sub 1/2 C. Applesauce)
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding mix (3 3/4 oz.)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 C. water
- 1/2 C. chopped pecans
- 1. In large bowl, combine first seven ingredients.
- Beat at medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
1. Bake in greased and floured 12 C. Bunt pan at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until cake tests done with a toothpick.
2. Cool in pan 10-15 minutes: turn out on wire rack or serving plate to complete cooling.
3. Serve with whipped cream.