These muffins are easy to make and freeze well. Place them in individual serving packaged in your freezer and when needed let thaw overnight should be ready by morning. You can microwave for fifteen seconds for breakfast if you wish.
Cook full 25 minutes or the bottoms will not be done. Remember no flour, so toothpick checking to see if they are done will not work.
- 4 Cups Oatmeal
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 8 egg whites, whipped until foamy
- 6 bananas, mashed 2 cups Splenda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 10 Tablespoons soy milk
- 1 teaspoon butter
- I thought this recipe needed salt... so you decide on that
1. Cooking spray for coating pan
2. Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
3. Combine all ingredients in bowl. Pour Into Muffin thins coated with cooking spray and bake 25 minutes.. Serve warm or freeze once they are cooled.