Caramel Banana Cake with Walnuts
"What a combination of flavors" Exciting and different."
- 1 pkg. white cake mix, pudding included ( approx: 18 1/2 oz.)
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pkg. Instant butterscotch pudding (3 3/4 oz)
1. In large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, water, cooking oil and bananas.
2. Blend just to moisten, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
3. Stir in Walnuts.
4. Set aside 1 1/2 cups batter. Stir pudding into remaining batter until blended.
5. Pour first batch with out pudding into greased and floured 12- cup bunt pan
6. Top with reserved batter.
7. Bake at 350 degrees about 50 minutes or until cake tests done with a tooth pick.
8. Cool in pan 10-15 minutes, turn out on wire rack or serving plate to compete cooling
9. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar..
*** Banana surprise Cake: Substitute instant banana pudding mix in place of butterscotch, and decrease the amount of bananas to 1/2 cup.