The Salt of the Earth is just 1 mile from J. Paule's Fenn Inn. Honest food, friendly folks and great music.
Visit the Salt of the Earth for the best in traditional and roots. music. Weekly Concerts Sundays at 7pm. Calll 269-561-7258 to reserve your table. there is a cover charge...
located at 114 East Main St., Fennville.
***In April(ONLY) with a two day stay you can get a $50 gift certificate. for the Salt of the earth.
2/16 The Spring trails
2/23 Madcat Midmight Blues Journey
3/2 Annie and Rob Capps
3/9 Shari Kane and Dave Steele
3/16 An Dro
3/19 Rachael and Dominic Davis
3/23 Red Sea Pedestrians
3/30 Billy Springs and Don Julin
4/6 Delilah De Wylde and the Lost Boys
4/13 Joshua Davis
4/20 Younce Guitar Duo
4/27 Drive South
5/4 Drew Nelson and Josh Rose
5/7 Mark Lavengood Bluegrass Band
5/11 The Accidentals
- Local Events
- 2014 Music in Saugatuck park
- Water Front Film Festival in South Haven
- Music in the Park
- Pairing beer with unexpected foods
- Pottery Classes at Khnemu Studio
- Felt Mansion outdoor concerts
- Druming Circles for the Summer
- What Not Inn Music Schedule 2014
- Summer Solstice a concert in the park
- August events